Kleen™ XChange With Narrow (20) Head
Keep the handle, replace the head!
Our antimicrobial Kleen™ safety cutters utilize an antimicrobial material that inhibits the growth of bacteria that may affect this product.
Antimicrobial properties built in to protect the product.
The perfect complement to your existing hygiene protocols.
Safety and Convenience
- Recessed blade reduces cut injuries and damaged goods.
- Cuts boxes, film, tape, and thousands more applications.
- Ergonomic “soft touch” handle reduces hand fatigue and stress.
- Metal tape splitter
- Highest safety level
- Also available in replaceable wide and multipurpose wide heads
- Our antimicrobial Kleen™ safety cutters utilize an antimicrobial material that inhibits the growth of bacteria that may affect this product.
- The antimicrobial properties do not protect users or others against bacteria, viruses, germs, or other disease organisms.
- Clean and wash this product thoroughly per your industry’s guidelines.
The active antimicrobial component is part of the formulation, so it won’t wash off or wear away! This is not a coating or treatment — it’s an integral ingredient!
KCJ-XC-20X (narrow head)
Handles with Head Preloaded
144 pieces per case (12 bags of 12)
1 case = 11" x 11" x 7"
KCJ-XC-20X (narrow head):
1 case = 12 lbs = 5.4 kg
Kleen™ XChange Replacement Heads
KCJ-XH-20X (narrow head)
500 pieces per case (bulk bag of 500)
1 case = 10" x 7" x 5" = 4 lbs = 1.81 kg
Blade: High-quality carbon steel
Our products are not a substitute for proper hygienic practices, including hand washing.