Kleen™ Kutters The next great innovation in safety cutters is invisible
Our antimicrobial Kleen™ safety cutters utilize an antimicrobial material that inhibits the growth of bacteria that may affect this product.
The perfect complement to your existing hygiene protocols.
Safety and Convenience
- Recessed blade reduces cut injuries and damaged goods.
- Cuts boxes, film, tape, and thousands more applications.
- Small, convenient and durable with high-quality carbon steel blade
- Highest safety level
- Our antimicrobial Kleen™ safety cutters utilize an antimicrobial material that inhibits the growth of bacteria that may affect this product.
- The antimicrobial properties do not protect users or others against bacteria, viruses, germs, or other disease organisms.
- Clean and wash this product thoroughly per your industry’s guidelines.
The active antimicrobial component is part of the formulation, so it won’t wash off or wear away! This is not a coating or treatment — it’s an integral ingredient!
KCJ-1X (Antimicrobial + high-quality carbon steel blade)
1,000 per case (10 bags of 100)
1 case = 12" x 12" x 12" = 38 lbs = 17.2 kg
Our products are not a substitute for proper hygienic practices, including hand washing.